Monday, December 10, 2012

AWANAS

We had another new clubber! It is so great to see new kids joining in and having fun while learning about God. Unfortunately, this flu epidemic has really taking it's toll. We only had eight children show up last night and we were also short on teachers due to illness. In other news, I have been teaching a few girls how to knit. I love knitting and now so do they! I gave the three girls a decorated canvas purse with a ball of yarn and knitting needles to get them started (all out of my yarn stash). They're really excited! I don't remember being very excited in the beginning of learning how to knit but I was definitely excited when I finished my first scarf. And I was even more excited when my sweet Mother wore my (ugly) scarf! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment